RANDOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RANDOM

its an rpg...what more is there to say? so join a rpg with poepl all over the world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cid
Admin/Troublemaking Evil One

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
Health:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue250500/250500Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (250500/250500)
Magic power:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Bio: Syd is a light hearted pranster that has horrible luck. As a shapeshifter he has always had a ridiculously high magic. He has so much magic that he has a hard time controlling it, if he says something that can be anywhere near the name of any of his spells, he can accidentally cast it. He has thus caused several disasters and wars on accident. If it wasn't for that he would be someone that is easy to befriend.

Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty
PostSubject: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:38 pm

Syd was walking through a forest when he came across a huge Egyptian style pyramid, "What on earth is this?", he question himself, he walked up to what appeared to be a door, when he got near it, he stepped on a tile and the ground opened up beneath him. ((trap door)) he landed with a thud and looked around, he saw that he was surrounded by snakes just as the door closed above him leaving him in the pitch black darkness., "I hate snakes", he spat out
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Male Number of posts : 66
Race : half demon
Bio / personality : i more likely an easy person you get to know and like i guess but really learn for yourselves

Character sheet
Health:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:44 pm

i walk up to a huge pyramid "hmm what could this be???" i shoot air under me to make me flaot and i start to look over the pryamid before i get in it
Back to top Go down
Cid

Character sheet
Health:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue250500/250500Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (250500/250500)
Magic power:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Bio: Syd is a light hearted pranster that has horrible luck. As a shapeshifter he has always had a ridiculously high magic. He has so much magic that he has a hard time controlling it, if he says something that can be anywhere near the name of any of his spells, he can accidentally cast it. He has thus caused several disasters and wars on accident. If it wasn't for that he would be someone that is easy to befriend.

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Syd's sense of humor gets the best of him, he morphs into what appears to be Indiana Jones, Hat, whip, and the whole nine yards. He gets up and uses the whip crack to scare the snakes away, he sees fire light flickering in the distance and dashes for it, a door slams shut behind him as soon as he gets in the room.
Back to top Go down
kazuma
Admin

Male Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character sheet
Health:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue180000/180000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (180000/180000)
Magic power:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue800000/800000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (800000/800000)
Bio: is one of the best shape shifters there is hes been on the run for awhile...dont lose sight of him or it may be the last for awhile

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:22 pm

*i am siting on top of the pyramid* man its hot.. -.-
Back to top Go down
https://randomrpg.rpg-board.net
Cid

Character sheet
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Syd looks around the new room, "Well, at least there aren't any snakes, and it's well lit.", suddenly there is a loud rumbling noise and the roof starts lowering down towards him slowly, "Aw, sea biscuits!", says Syd in dismay
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Bio / personality : i more likely an easy person you get to know and like i guess but really learn for yourselves

Character sheet
Health:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:39 pm

i see kazuma "yeah its hot but having the power to control the winds it is real colling you know"
Back to top Go down
Cid

Character sheet
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Meanwhile the roof is continuing to lower towards Syd, just as it is about to crush him, he turns into liquid and, goes up in the little space between the ceiling and the wall
Back to top Go down
kazuma
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue180000/180000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (180000/180000)
Magic power:
Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Left_bar_bleue800000/800000Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Empty_bar_bleue  (800000/800000)
Bio: is one of the best shape shifters there is hes been on the run for awhile...dont lose sight of him or it may be the last for awhile

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:10 pm

*i look at misuke* well i can do this. *i toun in to a ice being an i breath a icy wind at misuke* hehehe
Back to top Go down
Cid

Character sheet
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:26 pm

(*cough* Kazuma melts *cough*, lol)
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

Character sheet
Health:
Magic power:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:27 pm

"ahhhh!!!" i turn into frosty snowman but i continue to float
Back to top Go down
kazuma
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:45 pm

*i turn normal* man you know i thinks so hot we could cook an ege on the road want to try ^^ *takes out two eggs* lol
Back to top Go down
Cid

Character sheet
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:22 pm

He pops out in another room, "Blimey!, this place is full of anti-intruder crap, what were they called again, ah, booby traps!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))   Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old egyptain style pyramid ((open, please post, anyone.))
Page 1 of 1